Friday, January 11, 2013

Think day!

I clean all morning. Too much dust everywhere. When my mind is so clouded and when in a thinking state of mind, I clean. 


The air tells a promise of rain. I really love the rain. A little drizzle and not too much. The dust cloud would soon settle. I feel at peace knowing that.

After lunch, I walk around Monumento and took a few panoramic shots. I walk some more from one mall to another. 
Monumento Panorama View
Inside the shopping mall

Vertical Panorama View
I search around for toys and figurines to search for a spark. I just wanted to find some inspiration.
Collage

I found some things of interests. An old man, r2d2, metal stick man, and a smiley ball.
I had thoughts but no resolve. My left leg aches but pain doesn't matter to one who loves the walk.
I did not spend much time in front of the laptop today. It felt good not sitting down for long hours. No webinars! It is nice to spend a day like this once in a while and let the senses roam wild. Still the search continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment