Monday, January 7, 2013

Tilt Shift World

Tilt Shift World


I went out today 'cause I needed open space. I took some photos using my phone. Its size is something I need to get use to. I took some panoramic shots which is the shot feature I really like in my phone camera. However, it doesn't have a tilt shift feature. 

Tilt shift makes small objects big in a photograph. It also makes objects come alive. Usually it is used to shoot toys to achieve a life-like effect. Thus it is also called the toy function. 

I went to my favorite WiFi hangout and downloaded the following apps:

Awesome miniature
Camera360
PicsArt

PicsArt doesn't have a tilt shift function but it does have a lot of photo editing effect which is so cool to play around with.

I took the above photo using Awesome Miniature.



Mini Mansion in Tilt Shot Effect
I got this one using Camera360. 


I like mobile photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment