Sunday, February 10, 2013

Instagram Sunday

Sunday Pancit with bags of Umami

I love the pancit my mom cooked for lunch. It was moist and has a bagful of umami flavor. I need to get the recipe from her. I had watermelon for dessert.
Gramblr uploader is not working. It says "Gramblr is now loading..." but its taking forever for it to load. I wonder what happened to it.
So I started sent my Instagram photos through my smartphone. Let's see how much charges I get from this. 
Red Watermelon for dessert. So refreshing!

My back photo on paper artist Corallero and Instagram Hefe
I placed an Instagram badge here at this blog so you guys can check out my Instagram photos. Follow me if you like and see some photo arts I come up with using my favorite photo apps. I use the Paper Artist app which is in my Samsung Galaxy Note II smartphone to come up with electrifying photo such as this.
I will be sharing some more apps in future blogposts.
By the way, you can now see your Instagram feeds on your desktop. I wish I can also upload photos through my PC.  

No comments:

Post a Comment